The Inspector General (IG) assesses the efficiency of USCYBERCOM activities and processes, and also validates command compliance with public law and Department of Defense (DoD) requirements and policies. The IG provides complaint resolution assistance for command personnel and conducts inspections and investigations as directed by the Commander.
1. Coordinates/conducts inspections and audits to ensure compliance with public law, governing regulations and standards. Evaluates command processes and recommends areas for improvement.
2. Executes an inspection program to ensure command compliance with the DoD Intelligence Oversight program and Executive Order 12333.
3. Conducts investigations into allegations of reprisal, abuse of authority or other areas as directed by the Commander.
4. Responsible for investigations involving Fraud, Waste and Abuse.
5. Assists assigned personnel in resolving workplace complaints.
Useful Links and Information:
Confidentiality Information Sheet - Link
Protecting the Whistleblower Information Sheet - Link
Submitting a Complaint - FAQs - Link
U.S. Cyber Command IG
9800 Savage Road
Fort George G. Meade, MD 20755
USCYBERCOM IG Hotline
Send us email through the Contact Us online form.